We hate legalese, so we’ve done our best to make our policies clear. Have feedback? Send us a message.
- We require the use of your Facebook account to sign up/in to the site.
- It must be your primary Facebook account and match your legal name, as seen on your government-issued identification. (Have a nickname? You can set it in Facebook. Learn More.)
- You can only have one account.
- Facebook accounts that are shared among more than one person, are for business use, or created as secondary accounts are not permitted.
- The site is only available to people within the United States who are 13 years of age or older.
- Advertisers pay for your attention, not your ability to multi-task. You must watch videos to earn points.
- You can only watch videos on one device/browser at a time.
- The use of automated tools to watch videos is not permitted.
- If you earn more than $600 in a calendar year, you will be issued a 1099 for IRS purposes.
- If you don’t log in to the site once within 90 days, your earnings are subject to expiration.
Gift cards should be redeemed within 30 days. Full terms and conditions are available here.
- Earning opportunities are subject to their respective terms and policies.
- Partners are fully responsible for crediting your NADApoints account, so if you have a question or concern, please contact them.
- NADAmobile is unable to manually credit or otherwise change your account on behalf of our Partners.